Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing/pushing & shoving Day


We succumbed to the lure of boxing day sales today and headed out to the malls. Of course we knew it would be busy but somehow we forgot just how busy. The stores were packed, especially Future Shop, with people pushing and shoving to get down the aisles. Canadian Tire wasn't too bad and I managed to get a few nice decorations for 50% off. And then I lucked out at Bowrings and got some pretty placemats for just $1.99 each. I also got a pretty bird tealight holder (why didn't I pick up two?).




Yesterday Spike had a great time at his cousin Sonny's place. They raced around underfoot like two preschool children. Everyone seemed to enjoy watching them having so much fun. They aren't technically cousins, but do come from the same breeder.


My family has been afflicted with a strange gene that causes us to want to see the world from behind a camera lens. I think it came from my mother. My brothers got it the worst!







Today was another beautiful day - sunny but cold - the cold keeps the snow nice and light. If it gets too warm the snow packs and ends up with hard crusts which are hard on the dogs pads.

No comments: