Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father’s Day

Reprehensible (rep-rih-HEN-suh-bul adjective : worthy of or deserving blame or condemnation).  In the paths through life that we travel we rarely see any reprehensible behaviour. This wasn’t always the case for me, but I find it better to forgive (well, maybe) and forget than carry on remembering these events. I’m sure everyone has had contact with those of low moral character and perhaps it is these contacts that help shape us into better, more compassionate humans. How you might ask? I’m not sure, but surely something good has to come from these reprehensible encounters.

It was a beautiful sunny day again – but I feel discombobulated. Maybe because it’s Fathers Day and I know Carm must be feeling particularly blue, or maybe it is the week or two of disruption to my sleep patterns. I think I need to get out camping – where we walk for an hour or two everyday. That would help settle me.

Happy Father’s Day

No comments: