Saturday, October 8, 2011

Back to Margaritaville!

Yes, in October! We have been having fantastic weather. It is hard to believe it’s October 8th as the weather is HOT and calling for margs again. As soon as Carm gets back from his golf round I’ll fire up the magic bullet for the second day in a row :-)

This has been a great few days – while I missed having Carm around it was really nice to visit with Ruth and then my Mom uninterrupted – we talked about all kinds of things! I feel fortunate to have such a great relationship with my Mom.

Spike loves it when Grandma visits too. I just have to tell him that she’s coming and he gets all excited. He even did a “find Grandma” all the way to the campground facilities. He knew just where to turn down the sidewalk to get to her – amazing since he’s never been to the ladies washroom, nor has he done a find except when she’s in the room. He is a smart little rat.

20111006_grandma_008

Carm arrived back at the campground around 11:30 am yesterday. I was glad to see him. That last night alone was nice, but I’m always happier to have him around. I think he had it worst though as I had all the pets with me – the  house would have seemed really empty. I think some time apart really makes you appreciate each other more.

The campground has really filled up. I think they said it will be a sold out weekend (at least for the camper spots, I don’t think they’ve ever sold out of the tent spots). There don’t seem to be many children around so I guess it’s mostly just old people like us!

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
Albert Einstein

No comments: