Thursday, February 2, 2012

Unpuffing Poodles

I still can't believe it was time already, but yesterday was haircut day for the poodles. I did a terrible job and left them with some clipper burn - I just feel awful :-(  To add to their misery all the dogs had a shower today. They weren't too happy - I could see them shivering in anticipation/dread but they are so good and cooperative. After their baths I bundled Spike into his fleece blanket and they all curled up in a sun spot. They hadn't had a bath since the last hair cut day which was sometime at the beginning of December and needed one badly. The air is fresher now!

We spent some more time today in the basement getting things organized. I don't think I mentioned it, but last week we spent a couple of days in the workshop - what a difference!  It looks good, but there is more work to be done. I'll post all about it when everything is in its final place and labels are made, etc. It will be a showcase! (ha ha I can dream...)

The sky today is mostly sunny after a few days of freezing rain and snow. This winter has been the worst for freezing rain!

1 comment:

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

Our daughter cuts her dog's fur and they usually looked pretty unhappy after the fact:(