Friday, July 13, 2012

Sleep over again

I'm having a sleep over at my parents again tonight. This time it was to go through old photo albums to pull out pictures to scan. We are putting together a cd of photos to play at Mom & Dad's 50th wedding anniversary party next friday. I think we have about 50 photos to take to my house to scan...

It's fun looking at all those old pics - there was lots of laughter to be sure! Did I really wear my hair like that? And why did the dresses I wore to my brother's weddings look like old lady dresses? What was I thinking? Sure I was a bit overweight, but really! Did I have to wear a sack?

Tomorrow we take all the kids out to my place for an afternoon of swimming. It should be fun!

It's late now though, and I'm tired. Time for bed.


2 comments:

Nanny said...

Love going through old photos and having a good giggle! :)

My dad seems to have spent most of my childhood behind a video camera. We have so many home movies too!

Chuck and Anneke's RV travels said...

I have spent many hours scanning old family photos. I am hoping that eventually my children will come to appreciate their history value:)