Saturday, September 1, 2012

I Could Live Here or There or There

I could live anywhere...  it seems that anytime I visit a place I can imagine myself living there. If there are views and vistas, and of course nature. I love living where I live (Skjennagard 3). I could imagine myself living in Brighton. It really isn't hard to imagine myself living in Buffalo (aside from the isolation of course - and the fact that the grocery store is 1 1/2 hours away - hard to eat a plant based diet without a good produce store nearby). Medicine Hat would be a nice place to live, especially just out of town where the cliffs are visible, maybe on the way to Elkwater. I can imagine myself living at Skjennagard in Norway, even though I was only there briefly as a young girl.

Perhaps I just need to travel more. Or maybe since I've moved around so much I feel rootless and just want to root myself somewhere.

1 comment:

Merikay said...

I Love where I do live, but yearn to see more places before I get to old to travel.