Sunday, October 21, 2012

Shoes

Remember the days when you'd sit down and the clerk would measure your feet and then serve you up shoes? I haven't been in a place like that since I don't know when. As it turns out the shoes I got the other day hurt my feet after wearing them around the house for a bit. Luckily the return policy was good so they went back to the store on Saturday. More shopping and I came home with another pair. They are comfortable but I'm not 100% sure that they are what I want. I'll probably go into town one day this week and do some more shopping. Have I mentioned how much I hate shopping? Shoes are almost as bad as bathing suits...

Supper tonight was whole mushrooms marinated in lemon juice then grilled on the bbq, grilled zucchini, cherry tomatoes, 4 kalamata olives, and brown rice with garlic, sirracha, lemon zest and lemon juice. Easy and tasty. Vegan meals can be good and easy for anyone to make :-)

Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.
Desiderius Erasmus

No comments: