Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Hobbit!!!!!!

We braved the snowy roads this morning to attend the matinee viewing of the Hobbit. It was fantastic! We made sure to see the 3D IMAX version and it didn't disappoint. I won't spoil it for anyone so won't say anything more... Of course we stayed through the credits till we saw Shawn, my brother-in-law's, name (I don't think Olaf worked on it long enough to get into the credits).

When we got home, the laneway was slushy and slick with soft snow. Kabira took up the game and ran up and down as fast as she could, with a sliding stop at each turn. Bella and Spike were close on her heels, not wanting to miss any of the fun! They were ecstatic with our return.

(and more good news - A Charlie Brown Christmas is taping on the pvr right now! I haven't seen it for years).

Happy Tails!

2 comments:

Merikay said...

Imax always makesme dizzy. I think it is because Craig likes to sit to close. We will be sure to see it, but in a regular enue.

bjosa said...

I attended the premier viewing of the Hobbit 3D here in my hometown 12.12.12 at 00:12 am. It was a great experience. My sons and I have always been keen readers of the Tolkien univers and the guys in NZ has managed to transform it into the motion picture univers. The 3D effects were stunning. I probably have to get a new 3D TV and a new Blue Ray player for 3D when the film is released for the home marked next year.