Monday, March 25, 2013

Will Spring Ever Get Here?

Spring doesn't seem to be in any hurry to get here and frankly I'm getting sick of winter. Which is a bit funny as I did have a 5 week break from it (it seems so long ago now). I find I'm in a bit of a funk, not depressed, just yuck. The grey days are sapping my energy and motivation, it is all I can do to get out of bed. Sure, I had that little flurry of activity last week with sewing, but now... nothing. I can't even settle into a book.

It looks like the weather might improve by the weekend... but that's what they said for the beginning of this week :-(




Welcome, wild harbinger of spring! To this small nook of earth; Feeling and fancy fondly cling, Round thoughts which owe their birth, To thee, and to the humble spot, Where chance has fixed thy lowly lot.
Bernard Barton

1 comment:

bjosa said...

The weather forecast is like looking at the weather forecast for my home town the coming days.
Canada and Norway are cold places to live in, but they have their bright sides too.