Thursday, April 4, 2013

Miserable Again

Carm was out for the afternoon so I turned on the tv, fired up the blue ray and turned on the sound system for my own private airing of Les Miserables. In less than two months I've now seen it 3 1/2 times! I have NEVER watched any movie so many times in such short order. Amazingly I enjoyed it just as much this time as I did the first time I saw it in New Zealand with Kirsten.

I had to shut all the blinds as the sun was shining strongly - it was above freezing, but the wind still wailed. So even though it was bright, it wasn't nice enough to spend much time outside (and come to think of it I didn't make it outside at all today).

Before the movie I installed an Ikea wardrobe cupboard down in the basement. We had a pile of coats just lumped on a box and thought it would be good to hang them all up. Carm often harasses me about all my jackets and coats, and you probably remember that I bought 2 more last week... Well... once I hung up all the coats that were in the pile I had to laugh as there was only one of Carms! And the rack was full... I see a trip to Salvation Army in my future.


If you're going through hell, keep going.
Winston Churchill

1 comment:

Merikay said...

I culled thru my jackets recently. I had so many favorites for different reasons. Down to just a couple now. Of course I haven't worn a winter jacket, other than for skiing, for many years.