Monday, June 17, 2013

Loveliness Arises

I lay in bed last night listening to the rain pour down hard and thought that would be the end of the peonies. I had wished that I had taken another cutting to bring indoors, safe from the pounding rain. As it turns out the blossoms were somewhat protected from the trees above and I was able to save some to bring with us in the camper.



When I woke up, the sky was blue and the sun was shining. We took our time with our coffees and breakfasts but by the time we were starting to get ready to finish loading the camper for todays trip it was raining...




Thank goodness for weather radar - we were able to identify that the rain would pass, at which time we were ready to roll! And here we are now. Blue skies leading into a cold night (forecast high 8C).



Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.
Pedro Calderon de la Barca

No comments: