Saturday, September 14, 2013

Habitual Nourishment - Have Faith

It has been ages since I posted, and now it is time to get back to business. I gained 8 pounds over the summer (6 before I even went on our cross country trip). So now it is time to pay the piper and get back on the road to weight loss. I am now 25 lbs away from my goal.

How will I start? Slowly at first. I am cooking more healthy meals and trying to stay active around the house. As the camping season winds down I’ll get more strict with food choices and get back on the treadmill.

I’d like to get down to my “wedding weight” in time for our 25th wedding anniversary next summer. Can I do it? I just have to get the motivation and keep it!

 

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
Norman Vincent Peale

No comments: