Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Fools

I will never be a good liar or trickster. I just can’t keep a straight face, no matter what! This morning I was up before Carm, and since it is April 1st, I decided to play a trick on him. I got the idea from my brother to put a little piece of tape over the sensor underneath his mouse. Well, I could hardly wait for him to turn on his computer… wouldn’t you know it, this morning he putzed around the kitchen for ages before sitting down…

And when he finally did… after all that anticipation… his mouse worked perfectly! So much for that fool!

The sun has been shining and the temperatures have been above zero for the last few days. Perfect weather for making maple syrup. It is glorious!

With the melting snow comes flooding. Safely away from our house, the creek and river overflow their banks this time of year. It means extra vigilance over Spike.

Tonight we have our first dance class – we’ll be learning the Rumba for 4 weeks! Hilarity will ensue!

We're fools whether we dance or not, so we might as well dance. ~ Japanese Proverb

No comments: