Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Rally Day 6 - a bit of a breather

The pitter patter of rain on the roof woke me up early. I quickly got the dogs ready to go out before the rain started coming down heavier. After the quick trip outside, I dried everyone off then climbed back into bed for another few hours. I was tired and needed the extra sleep.

The rain continued to comedown, heavily at times, until past noon which curtailed the coffee gatherings. Many of the people headed out at noon for a restaurant tour in downtown Kingston, but for whatever reason, Carm and I had not signed up for this event.  Instead we had a quiet day, with just a quick trip into town to refresh our wine supplies (one never knows when we'll have more guests!).

As supper rolled around we met up with a group of people to go to Raxx for the fish and chip special. Honestly, a big salad would have been better...

Campfire again (with blood-sucking mosquitoes) - Carm's still there. Too tired to write more...

No comments: