Saturday, June 7, 2014

Where is the Bagpipe music when you need it?

Today is one of those days when I wish I had some good bagpipe music on my mp3 player.... why you may ask? Well, because the jerk across the road from us is BLASTING really bad country music. And stubbornly refuses to turn it down (although we haven't gone to the park office yet). I feel that I am inadequately armed!!

(a little later, when the CD started playing for the second time, I walked over and told the guy that we were happy to listen to it once, but if he was going to play it a second time could he please turn it down... he said he was sorry and complied). No bagpipes required.

1 comment:

Merikay said...

Glad he was responsive. We haven't caused any problems yet, but we are used to having no neighbors for miles around. I have to remind Craig to come to me when he wants something instead of just yelling my name.