Saturday, April 30, 2016

beautiful day

Carm headed to the links today for his first round of golf this year. He left spry and enthusastic; he came home aching, but still enthusastic.

some books from the thrift store

I puttered my way through the day, doing some odds and ends around the house and getting into the garden for a bit, until I realized I was stepping on plants that had barely pushed through the incredibly dry soil. I put down my clippers for now and will go at it again in a few days when the growing things are more visable.

This post is a bit of a test. You see, last year in May my blog photos stopped being included in Google Photos and I don't know where the heck they have gone. I think the location changed because of how I edited my posts (using Google Docs, then pasting into Blogger). I know that at some time in the future Google+ photos and picassa photos will either disappear or be moved into Google Photos (no +). It is all rather confusing and I sure don't know how everything works.

It is hard to believe, but a year ago I would have been spending the afternoon on the swing. Not so this year, would need a puffy coat to sit in the shade.

No comments: